To Provide direct, safe and ethical patient care appropriate to the age of patients served in the cardiac catheterization lab. Provide leadership and direction for employees with lesser training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assists in the management of staff members and productivity of the cardiac cath lab.
2. Completes and properly documents all worked performed and maintains department equipment ready for use.
3. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
4. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropiate needs of the cardiac cath lab team are met.
5. Assists physician during procedure and provides high quality nursing care to all patients.
4/3/2017The Beryl Institute Announces 14 New Patient Experience Board Members
3/20/2017The Beryl Institute Announces Initial Research Findings from State of Patient Experience Study
2/27/2017Patient Experience Grand Rounds Announced by The Beryl Institute
4/11/2017Webinar - What Every CEO Needs to Know about Leading the Patient Experience
4/18/2017Webinar - Patient Experience Body of Knowledge Overview
4/19/2017Webinar - Getting the Most from Your Membership
Sign up for our informative series of monthly e-newsletters from The Beryl Institute.
The Beryl Institute
1560 E. Southlake Blvd, Ste 231
Southlake, Texas 76092