The Carolinas Center for Medical Excellence, a health care quality improvement organization, is seeking high performing health care professional with extensive background in the nursing home industry. The candidate should be knowledgeable of the implementation and application of quality improvement methodologies in order to help health care providers implement improvements in quality and patient safety. Must have the ability to assess and solve problems, develop innovative approaches, convene and lead groups in planning and goal setting. This position is home-based.
Successful specialists meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field; RN preferred
- 5 years of nursing home AND health care quality improvement experience
- Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with health care providers
- Must have home office
- Employee to provide own internet service
- Willing to travel on an as needed basis
To apply, please click the following link:
Equal opportunity employer of protected veterans
Equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.