Providence is calling a Decision Support Manager ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to our Facey Decision Support location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Responsible for providing requested management data to the organization and for identifying areas for analysis.
- Manages the data warehouse and efficient production of various reports, including dashboard reports with key performance indicators.
- Assists in business analysis as requested by management to identify areas for financial and operational performance improvement.
- Coordinates report standardization and development of user-friendly reporting tools. Responsible for P4P data reporting and analysis.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 4-year degree or equivalent healthcare experience, a minimum of 10 years.
- 5 years experience in the areas of medical group management and financial and operational analysis, including a detailed understanding of the healthcare business.
- Must possess proven leadership skills, including setting and managing goals and objectives.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a solid working knowledge of computers and various software applications such as SQL, Access, Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must create a credible track record with Facey management team, and work as a team player to achieve continued improvement of operating results.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Masters degree preferred.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 151967