Providence is calling a Regional Clinical Program Manager -TeleHealth to Providence Health & Services in Portland, OR.
We are seeking a Regional Clinical Program Manager - TeleHealth to lead the development of standardized TeleHealth clinical protocols across an assigned region (or multiple regions) in collaboration with system and regional TeleHealth Administrative, Physician and Technical leaders.This position collaborates with other regional TeleHealth Clinical Program Managers to design, implement, evaluate and continuously improve a standardized, system-wide Telepresenting program as part of our system TeleHealth strategy and workforce development plan. Caregivers in these positions are part of an on-call rotation to support systems and programs. Caregivers also engage in frequent travel within the regions.
In this position you will:
- Collaborate with regional TeleHealth leadership to identify, define and implement TeleHealth projects within their region including the evaluation of community need, development of timelines and implementation strategy, consistent reporting on progress of the work plan and the identification and resolution of barriers to the successful implementation and operation of the program.
- Work with regional TeleHealth resources and leadership in the implementation, operations and evaluation of a TeleHealth program consistent with system strategies.
- Act as a resource for providing on-site TeleHealth technology support including installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of equipment problems.
- Coordinate and complete quality improvement activities related to the TeleHealth program in the assigned region.
- Establish regional workforce development goals and plans for increasing the TeleHealth skills within the assigned region and the community at large.
- Train Telepresenters regionally, across the system and as tasked for remote partner telemedicine sites.
- Train and assist providers in the TeleHealth and its processes.
- Share responsibility for the promotion of TeleHealth services through demonstrated excellence in customer service skills.
- Proactively maintain clinical expertise in the use of TeleHealth equipment and protocols.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- RN required
- BSN Required
- At least five (5) years clinical experience required.
- Current nursing license in the state in which they practice.
- Multi state license may be required in some instances pursuant to the development of outreach programs.
- Valid driver's license is required.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in Healthcare preferred
- Prior and current experience within TeleHealth industry strongly preferred.
- Four years' experience in program management implementing multi-departmental or enterprise solutions strongly preferred.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Req ID: 147907