Providence is calling an Application Analyst 2 – Human Resource and Payroll to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
The Applications Analyst 2 exercises full use and application of standard principles, theories, and concepts related to Human Resources and Payroll and provides solutions to a variety of business and technical problems. They also manage small projects, establish and implement new or revised systems requirements or procedures. They will analyze user requirements, develop and implement systems for moderately complex processes; and initiate corrective action to stay on schedule.
In this position you will:
- Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities. Treat all others with respect and demonstrate excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer needs and business processes.
- Work collaboratively with customers and partners to determine requirements and solutions.
- Provide guidance to customers on the way to maximize return on investment for their applications.
- Create clear and effective user and technical documentation as necessary.
- Work with internal teams to develop business decisions. Use professional knowledge and independent judgment in making decisions or recommending a course of action.
- Gather requirements for assessment, rationalization and sunset activities. Identify and create standards and processes to support the application management.
- Work with customers, partners and team members to provide outstanding and effective QA for projects, change requests and support issues.
- Perform rotational on-call responsibilities.
- Work with Integration Team to develop processes and procedures designed to improve and maximize support and interaction between analysts and Integration Team.
- Demonstrate service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- Four (4) years functional experience.
- Competent in supporting the technical, operational and application needs of moderately complex applications or subcomponents of a highly complex application.
- Skilled in information collection and troubleshooting root cause of application failures
- Knowledgeable of application architecture.
- Knowledgeable of database configurations, queries and elements.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 3 years experience in a healthcare setting.
- 2 years' experience with Infor Lawson applications
- Experience with HR and Payroll applications and processes
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 149541