IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Under general supervision manages employee health services and the hospital's Workers Compensation program.
* Manages employee health initatives such as maintaining employee health files, employee TB screenings/chest x-rays, vaccines, etc.
* Coordinates and conducts new employee health screenings.
* Identifies employee illnesses, exposures and injuries in order to assess risk potential for prevention of transmission or recurrences.
* Develops and maintains policies and procedures to direct the activities of the employee health program.
* Administers Employee Hepatitis B Vaccine program.
* Institutes employee work restrictions if the potential for transmission of infection exists.
* Serves on committees, as appropriate, which are involved in selection, evaluation and design and impact the employee health program.
Associates degree leading toward licensure as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
Valid state licensure as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
1 year clinical experience in medical-surgical or critical care nursing.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .