The future is full of possibilities. At Banner Health, we're excited about what the future holds for health care. That's why we're changing the industry to make the experience the best it can be. Our team has come together with the common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. The future of health care starts here. If you're ready to change lives, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
The Digital Servicing Integrations team is an essential function to Banners transformation to be a customer obsessed organization by designing new processes and digital experiences that delight our customers. You will be part of the team that is making Sofia's health care a frictionless experience through great digital designs by ensuring that our technology and operational processes are aligned. You must like fast paced, agile, and flexible environments where you can make a large impact in the organization and in our patient's lives.
As the Business Process Integration Senior Consultant , you will be responsible for collecting customer and organizational needs to provide a positive experience for Sofia. This includes documentation and presentations that illustrate user (both internal and customers) journeys through a process to achieve positive and effective outcome. In addition you will be working with IT, leadership, and other stakeholders to drive successful implementations and maintain changes to the experience.
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is a high level strategic contributor with expertise in development of design, plan, execution, and business integration of new process and capabilities which address complex problems and processes that impact the customer's experience. Acts independently or as a leader of a team to design, redesign and implement customer-obsessed processes and digital products that will transform the way Banner does business today and in the future. This position proactively identifies new opportunities and solutions for the organization to improve process reliability and outcomes.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Translates and documents customer needs into actionable designs and business requirements. Understands root cause issues with current operational processes and develops new processes and scalable technical solutions that lead to reliable positive outcomes. Defines, documents, and designs required changes to resolve system and process deficiencies. Maps user and customer experiences and requirements back to the external inputs to confirm fit with desired scope and preferences of our customers.
2. Develops process designs and redesigns; Leads operational design and/or specific process improvement work addressing operational performance at the system, regional, and facility levels.
3. Collaborates with system (clinical and operations) resources in the development, planning, training and implementation of operational applications and processes to achieve entity and/or system goals and objectives.
4. Designs and administers standards and policies, procedures, application use and end user customer documentation. Ensures implementation, storage, maintenance, and adherence to department and company standards.
5. Successfully communicates conceptual ideas and design rationale. Collaborates with Department management and serves as the system, product and process expert. Leads the analysis and evaluation of operational performance, and business planning related to specific improvements and design enhancements. Creates presentations, reports, and analysis for management regarding roadmap, enhancements, solutions, design and user experience.
6. Identifies, investigates, tracks, and resolves complex project deliverables ensuring the solution is timely and of acceptable quality. Collaborates with key stakeholders to design, develop and implement scorecards and dashboards metrics to monitor ongoing progress.
7. Determines and designs end user training and curriculum for applications and systems. Facilitates the initial rollout and ongoing training of the user community.
8. Maintains current professional and technical knowledge relating to the healthcare industry by attending educational workshops/conferences, establishing personal networks, and/or maintaining relevant certification or licensure as business needs require.
9. Assignments are standard in that incumbents at this level are able to identify and solve problems that tend to have straightforward solutions. Decisions are made within defined guidelines and policies. Incumbents are to foresee and resolve customer issues and provide solutions that meet the needs of the organization. Incumbents are to manage resources to resolve conflicting objectives and priorities and to stay within budget guidelines. This position is responsible for identifying issues and solving problems for selected information applications or systems. Work is performed in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines. The incumbent has decision-making authority within established guidelines for projects and applications and is expected to ask for guidance for more complex or non-standard situations. Expected to work at peer level across diverse areas and multiple states. The incumbent leads in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, strategic and planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions company-wide.
Must possess a strong technical and business knowledge as typically obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree related field or equivalent extensive experience.
Must also have in-depth knowledge of concepts within job function as would normally be obtained in 7+ years' work experience in the field. 5+ years of experience demonstrating expert-level knowledge of operational processes, design/re-design, and technology across multiple platforms. Experience in medium and large-scale project design and delivery, either individual or team. Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate and interact across facilities and at various levels. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable managing large scope projects while navigating ambiguity to create clarity among business partners. The successful candidate will have experience in supporting assessments, designing and implementing innovative operational strategies to improve operational performance system-wide and to support industry leadership. This position will lead and champion the facilitation of design and implementation of consistent operational practices across the organization. Must demonstrate general knowledge of information technology and healthcare. Needs experience in medium scale project planning and reporting, either individual or team. Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate and interact across facilities and at various levels. Incumbent will have skills to mentor less experienced team members.
Knowledge/Content management experience using and feature development of CRM applications. Experience with Six Sigma, Lean, Agile, Human Factors, UI/UX. Previous supervisory/team leadership experience preferred; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R18980
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.