A rewarding career that fits your life. Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. If you're looking to leverage your abilities - you belong at Banner Staffing Services.
We are seeking an experienced IT Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruitment Team. This assignment is expected to be a few months and the work schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM, 100% remote.
Banner Staffing Services (BSS) offers Registry/Per Diem opportunities within Banner Health. Registry/Per Diem positions are utilized as needed within our facilities. These positions offer flexibility in scheduling and are great way to start your career with Banner Health. As a BSS team member, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular full time opportunities within Banner Health.
As a valued and respected Banner Health team member, you will enjoy:
Flexible Schedules (select positions)
Fewer Shifts Cancelled
403(b) Pre-tax retirement
Employee Assistance Program
Employee wellness program
Discount Entertainment tickets
Auto Purchase Plan
Registry/Per Diem positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered. Registry/Per Diem positions require a minimum of 4 shifts a month commitment. Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education) is required.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is a highly strategic and collaborative partner with hiring leaders and stakeholders across the organization with the ability to positively influence and impact the acquisition of top performers to support the company's business lines. This position is integral to supporting the organization's long term strategy of building a workforce that will allow us to be successful in the future. The function supports the organization's workforce strategies and is a critical component for securing the necessary talent to fulfill this strategy. This position analyzes and recommends strategic recruitment solutions for meeting business needs and is responsible for the delivery of such services. Utilizes resources to deliver innovative recruitment solutions. Assures a stellar applicant experience to initiate the Journey with the organization. Tracks and manages the process following regulatory parameters. Drives the process and assures the best applicant is hired within the full lifecycle of recruitment.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Analyzes and implements recruitment strategies for area of assignment. This may include being responsible for system-wide service lines, across geographic regions. Coordinates recruitment efforts and strategies across the enterprise to ensure applicant flow and placement of such candidates are maximized while taking advantage of our economies of scale.
2. Acts as a strategic and collaborative partner with hiring authorities at all levels of the organization to include senior leadership. Using critical thinking skills, this position assesses and analyzes the organizational and functional business needs related to talent based on stakeholder needs, and devises a recruitment strategy plan to ensure needs are met.
3. Maintains current knowledge of system-wide initiatives related to recruitment within the area of specialty in order to contribute relevant information and data towards workforce planning projections. Maintains an active interest in the area of assignment as demonstrated by researching market influences that may impact the organization's ability to successfully recruit this talent. Participates in system-wide committees focused on workforce strategies in designated area of specialty(ies).
4. Understands, develops and effectively utilizes Talent Acquisition (TA) team resources to achieve results. Serves as an active participant on department/system process improvement committees to support the company's initiative to enhance quality of hires. Serves as a credible participant by utilizing data to support findings and recommendations.
5. Proactively manages the communications, expectations, reporting requirements and metrics for multiple stakeholders throughout the organization on a routine basis. Ensures customers understand the return on investment (ROI) of the recruitment work in progress for defined areas.
6. Represents the company at external events, up to and including having a presence on boards of organizations that have been identified as authorities or contributors to the successful recruitment of assigned areas. This position is a credible recruitment expert capable of presenting talent acquisition successes at association events.
7. Participates in the development of cutting edge processes, technology and overall solutions to improve and enhance talent acquisition across the system that will ultimately result in a state of the art TA department.
8.May interact with all levels of management and employees, both internally and externally, including senior leadership, administrators/leaders, Human Resources (HR) and regulatory personnel, as well as other key stakeholders.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Must possess a strong knowledge of business and/or healthcare as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration, public relations, marketing or related field.
Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of recruitment as normally demonstrated through one to two years of recruitment experience. This includes proven experience and success analyzing recruitment needs, formulating strategy to meet needs, and implementing strategies/plans. Must possess strong analytical and strategic skills related to designated area of responsibility. Must exhibit interpersonal skills and possess the ability to influence at all levels of the organization Must possess superior communication skills, both verbal and written, and must exude confidence in leading strategy discussions related to workforce needs. Must also possess the ability act in partnership and support of colleagues across the company with a focus on supporting the overall HR organization strategy. Demonstrated ability to act as a company representative as appointed in community events and the community at large up to and including board membership. Must demonstrate a commitment to delivering an exceptional applicant experience. Needs intermediate proficiency with Microsoft office suite and ability to learn and apply other software solutions used in recruiting.
A commitment to delivering an exceptional applicant experience. Needs effective interpersonal skills to work in cooperation with others. Able to set priorities and maintain professional demeanor, organization, and accuracy in a fast paced work environment. Needs intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn and apply other software solutions used in recruiting and applicant tracking.
Experience performing as a recruiter in a healthcare or staffing agency setting is preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R24324
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.