Nursing Supervisor LPN AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
4501 Waterman Way, Tavares FL 32778
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Nursing Supervisor LPN
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Manages all charge nurses and CNAs during the shift.
· Develops and promotes communication between the staff including but not limited to unusual occurrences, changes in the routine, or condition of residents.
· Ensures that nursing 24 hour reports are complete and timely.
· Ensures that nurse aides receive accurate and complete assignments with a report at the start of each shift.
· Evaluate residents’ needs for restorative nursing and implements these procedures.
· Knowledgeable of the facility policies and procedures and ensures these are followed by staff on the assigned unit.
· Hold staff accountable for their performance consistent with personnel policies and procedures.
· Administers performance improvement plans and progressive disciplinary actions as needed
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse in the state hired.
The Nursing Supervisor participates in the direct care and services provided to the residents and is responsible for the quality of nursing care and management of residents for their assigned shift.
The Nursing Supervisor, on their assigned shift, makes entire facility rounds monitoring each unit and hall, monitoring changes in conditions, and providing assistance to the Hall Charge Nurse as needed
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.