El Paso, Texas
Raleigh, North Carolina
Winter Garden, Florida
West Palm Beach, Florida
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
New Haven, Connecticut
Fort Collins, Colorado
Walnut Creek, California
As an Infection Control Practitioner / RN you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or healthcare related field.
- Master's degree in clinical specialty preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Current State RN license required.
- BLS Certification required.
- ICP or related certification preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in medical-surgical or critical care nursing.
- Experience in Infection Control with basic knowledge of the principles of epidemiology and inctions, diseases, sterilization, sanitation, and disinfection practice preferred.