Location: Mountain Home, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's Health System in Mountain Home, Idaho is seeking a Patient Safety Attendant with a flexible schedule to join our team.
Unit/Position SummaryUnder close supervision, the Patient Safety Attendant provides continuous patient observation to ensure their comfort and safety.
- Observes patients who are at risk for adverse events (falls, self injury, harm to others).
- Follows the plan of care for the patient and keeps the assigned patient under continuous observation at all times.
- Reports patient needs and changes in the patients behavior to appropriate health care team member.
- Maintains a safe environment for patient and utilizes safety equipment.
- Serves as a companion to patient and communicates the patients needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years's experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
With a close-knit, rural community of 15,000, the Mountain Home lies on the eastern edge of a broad high-desert valley surrounded by vast acreages of public land. Lying a few miles east are the Boise National Forest, and the Danskin and Bennett Mountain Ranges, with peaks rising to over 8,000 feet. Located just 40 minutes southeast of Idaho's capitol city of Boise and home to Mountain Home Air Force Base, residents benefit from a cost of living roughly fifteen percent less than the national average. The city enjoys clean air, low crime rate and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
Learn more about what Mountain Home has to offer you:
City of Mountain Home | Bruneau Dunes State Park | Fishing at C.J. Strike Reservoir | Anderson Ranch Reservoir | Desert Canyon Golf Course | Mountain Home Historical Museum | Sled the Trinities | Mtn Home Country Music Festival | Downtown Revitalization Plan
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.