All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:Full Time Exempt position
Shift: Mon - Friday 8am to 5pm (40 hrs per week, days are flexible) rotation admin weeknight call
Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville Home Health 895 Howard Gap RD Fletcher NC 28732
The role you’ll contribute: Responsible for the coordination of home health services nursing, therapies, nurse aide, social work. Field referrals as they come in and enter those as appropriate. Provide coordination and oversight of appropriate and timely care and documentation, including case assignments and problem/complaint resolutions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assist with development of appropriate care plans for all new admissions.
· Develop education plans and training for new and current home health staff.
· Review all episodes or care with case managers prior to a recert or dc decision.
· Perform functions of intake, including accepting and declining referrals, processing and scheduling as needed.
· Participate in administrative call scheduled as assigned.
· Collaborate with assistant clinical managers and director about concerns with staff performance or competencies.
· Maintain current nursing skills and job-specific competencies either by performing visits on as-needed basis or by assuring annual competence as defined by agency.
· Routinely make independent operational decisions and direct/monitor clinicians in appropriate patient care interventions, based upon current situations, anticipated and/or actual patient outcomes.
· Process orders, plan of cares and scheduling tasks to meet scheduling needs of patients.
· Participate in agency leadership meetings and staff meetings as requested.
· Assist with performance improvement activities, including patient record audits and reviews.
· Collaborate with the RN on call to ensure patients are appropriately triaged, have questions/concerns answered and schedule PRN visits as needed.
· Be familiar with, and assure implementation of current CMS, State, Joint Commission and other regulatory standards and requirements.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Current RN Licensure with the State of North Carolina required
Current BLS required
Valid Drivers’ License and current Automotive Insurance required
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.