All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
- Sign-on Bonus*
- Relocation Bonus*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PRN, Night
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Location: 1210 US 27 North Lake Placid, Florida 33852
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Lake Placid
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
- Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
- Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
- Beautiful agriculture and farmland
- Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
- Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Completes timely assessments per Practice Guidelines including physiological, psychological, developmental, sociocultural, spiritual, and life-style factors, including signs of abuse or neglect. Makes appropriate decisions and interventions and nursing diagnosis according to patients actual or potential health conditions or needs.
Based on the assessment and diagnosis, sets measurable and achievable short and long-range goals for the patient (ANA, 2012), assisting in the development and implementation of an individualized plan of care. Prioritizes and completes follow up assessments, evaluates and modifies plan of care as needed. Nursing practice reflects mutual goal setting and whole person care including meeting the needs of the mind, body and spirit.
Demonstrates the ability to assess and interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition, including, but not limited to lab results, non-invasive monitoring data and interdisciplinary team notes. Nursing practice reflects the application of knowledge and skills pertaining to all diagnoses, procedures, medications, complications, and equipment associated with unit patient population.
Nursing practice reflects the application of knowledge, skill and adherence to all pertinent regulatory standards. Follows strict infection prevention precautions. Adheres to policy and procedure regarding all aspects of medication safety. Practice reflects importance of patient teaching and takes advantage of opportunities, both planned and unplanned, to carry it out in accordance with plan of care.