Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Serving the community since 1961, WakeMed Health & Hospitals is a private, not-for-profit governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and is the leading provider of health services of the largest health system in the state's largest county. With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our community, we are committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care.
* 13-14 Week All Inclusive Contracts with potential options to renew up to 18 months.
* Healthcare Insurance options, 403(b) Retirement contributions
* Considered one of the finest and comprehensive onboarding, and continuing education hospitals in the country.
* Competitive Wages with hourly rates locked in through the life of your contract.
* OT, Holiday Pay, Charge, Call, and Call Back is provided on all inpatient roles.
* Pre-approved time-off requests provided.
* A caring and safe culture with an emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Ranked as the #1 hospital to work for in North Carolina; WakeMed Travel Staffing is WakeMed's internal staffing dedicated "traveler" program responsible for providing total comprehensive nurse care to patients in dedicated primary units (e.g. Med/Surg, ED, ICU, L&D, OR).
Open opportunities can be located across all 3 hospitals (Raleigh, Cary, North, as well as the many "helathplexes") at WakeMed in to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients. Many of these opportunities provide permanent roles for those RN's interested in making this area "home".
1 Year Nursing Required
Graduate Nursing Required - Or College Courses Nursing Required - With Required North Carolina RN or Compact Licensure and Certifications specific to the units served.
Registered Nurse Required
Hours of Work: