Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Internal Number: REQ-021592
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
Multi-tasking is your middle name. Responsible for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions.
Location: **Fully Remote**
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Full-time: Benefit Eligible
Manages professional level accounting functions and the preparation of reports including earnings, profits/losses, cash balances, and cost accounting. Plans and directs accounting activities within a finance department or division of an organization by performing the following duties, personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Knowledge of the principles of financial management, computer systems, spreadsheet and financial systems programs and applications, and governmental and healthcare fiscal regulations and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics to analyze statistical data and prepare estimates.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to achieve organizational objectives, identify and resolve accounting and financial problems.
- Skill in interpreting and analyzing data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Required.
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Accounting / Finance
Aurora Diagnostics LLC
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Remote Position
- Some Travel Required
- Work Shift: 8am - 5pm or 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Fast Paced & Deadlines
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.