All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures, and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.