Location: McCall, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in McCall is seeking a full time RN to join our Surgical Services team. This position will cover OR, PACU and Preop based on team/department needs.
** Sign on bonus offered for this position, based on OR experience ** (new hires only)
The RN Circulator is responsible for Preparation of OR prior to surgery, prep of patient when in OR, maintaining sterile environment during surgery, monitoring patient and ensuring safety and quality during surgery. Identifying needs of surgeon and healthcare team to eliminate potential health risks. These nurses are also responsible for some recovery and patient care after surgery.
Schedule: 1.0 FTE (80 hours per pay period) will work M-F 8 hour shifts based on staffing needs. Some call required based on surgery schedule. Call response time is 30 minutes.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors' of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years Surgical Services (Pre Op, Post Op and OR) experience highly preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "New Grad RN" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
McCall is a scenic mountain town located in central Idaho, just two hours north of Boise. This small town of fewer than 3,000 year-round residents provides all the best in mountain living with fresh air, breathtaking vistas, and recreation opportunities right out your front door. Originally a logging community, McCall is now known for its Winter Carnival, extended winters and one of the highest average snowfalls in the state. It's a great place to live and work, and St. Luke's is proud to be part of this close-knit, friendly community.
Learn more about what McCall has to offer you:
Payette Lake | Ski at Brundage | Ponderosa State Park | McCall Winter Carnival | McCall Golf | Hot Springs
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.