All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for:
Join a team that provides exceptional patient-based care
Collaborative teams that work together for a common goal
Compassionate and supportive leaders ensure work life balance for team members and providers without compromising patient care
Location: 900 HOPE WAY, Altamonte Springs, 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinates a comprehensive physician and Advanced Practice Practitioner (APP) recruitment program to ensure an adequate complement of providers in accordance with the needs and goals of the Primary Health Division, Primary Care Network. Responsible for the active participation, leadership, and collaboration for the provider onboarding process, managing the overall relationship with the provider throughout the experience and coordinating communication between the various involved department
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for the recruitment of qualified physicians and APPs for Primary Health Division, Primary Care Network employment
· Assists in the development of strategic provider recruitment plans for the institution.
· Ensures recruitment practices are in keeping with accepted legal practice
· Manages ad placement for specific needs for the Primary Health Division, Primary Care Network and assigned recruiter region
· Keeps internet listings and all postings are current
· Keeps membership in appropriate provider recruitment organizations
· Invites, organizes and carries out visits for potential candidates
· Attends recruitment fairs as needs arise
· Conducts phone and virtual interviews with prospective candidates
· Checks references of candidates
· Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet provider onboarding needs
· Demonstrate knowledge and skills to perform duties, methods and procedures required by the job.
· Maintains strict confidence of providers, patient, and customer information.
· Suggest and participate in process improvement opportunities in the performance of duties.
· Documents and completes task list in accordance with regulatory bodies, standard operating procedures and policies.
· Seeks solutions to resolve unexpected problems that arise in the course of their work and make practical routine decisions.
· Gets along well with co-workers and others served.Treats everyone with courtesy and respect.
· Does not engage in gossip or character defamation of others. Respects social and cultural differences.
· Sense the needs of those served and take initiative to optimize their experience.
· Notifies supervisor of potential and actual safety issues. Prevents and takes corrective action of physical safety, sanitation and infection control within work area.
· Practices proper body mechanics and lifting techniques.
· Complete education, training and competency programs required for the job within time frames established.
· May require work/events outside of normal business hours, as needed.
· Completes work assignments thoroughly and follows up on requests in an accurate, prompt and timely
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
·Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Healthcare Administration or other related field
·Minimum of three years of Recruiting or Physician Service experience
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.