All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday
Location: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The HRIS Analyst Intermediate part of the HRIS team supporting multiple HR applications and technologies for Shared Services, HR Centers of Expertise, HR Business Partners and employees and managers at our Hospitals.
The Analyst works under the direction of the iSynergy HR Manager/Senior Manager and is responsible for completing HRIS related activities including but not limited to; system configuration, data conversion, functional specifications, program and system quality testing, go-live and post go-live implementation support.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the integrity, effectiveness and efficiency of services related to the HRMS. The HRIS Analyst- Intermediate may be assigned cases needing resolution within the HR Help Desk (HRHD), as well as, perform testing in partnership with the Deployment, IT and Security teams.
The HRIS Analyst Intermediate is expected to take leadership on initiatives within the project and have the ability to prioritize, manage and execute work meeting all deadlines.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Support all compensation and absence management processes and applications used by AdventHealth.
- Perform financial and root cause analysis on a variety of data sets.
- Assist in processing absence management during each payroll cycle.
- Responsible for timely management of HR Help Desk cases escalated to HRIS.
- Develop functional specification documents for new PeopleSoft development.
- Work as assigned with IT on break/fix issues and new development.
- Responsible for testing changes to compensation and absence management forms, processes and interfaces.
- System configuration and maintenance of compensation and absence management tables.
- Perform testing and conversion validations for deployment to new facilities.
- Review data in legacy systems and in current HRIS systems to support deployment needs.